Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Primed and Ready....











Here are a few pics of the completed sculpt of the Joker bust. I apologize for the pics being a bit off, but the black primer is still a touch wet in places. I'm pretty happy with the sculpt and I think the likeness is pretty good, though it's a bit hard to see right now. Once I get some paint on him, I'll post some more. I like the loose style of this piece. I think it fits the mood and I plan to paint him in a simlar style. The running make up will be fun to do. I've got some ideas on that. I think I'll paint the face in normal flesh colors with acrylics, then use oils over the top of that for the make up. We'll see how it goes.








Matt








1 comment:

Gary Dombrowski said...

Matt, I know it's a pain to photograph, but it would be cool to see your painting process. ~Gary